Saturday, June 9, 2012

Hula Hut

After a nice meal at the Customs House I needed something sweet as I walked along the boardwalk so I dropped into this Ice Cream Parlor/Candy Store. Cute when you enter, homey, old-fashioned feel. BUT, that is where the old fashioned came to an end. The four girls behind the counter glanced my way but were too busy with the more important things in life than Customer Service to ever even greet me. The candy looked good, but needed to be re-stocked; again, the girls being paid to do such things were talking and not doing the job. I left, without candy and as I was dissed first class, FOUR TIMES in one visit I will probably call it good and not bother again.,

Bottom Line

Not returning

380 Front St
Avila Beach, CA 93433
(805) 627-0488

No comments:

Post a Comment